May 21, 2017
Head sets will provisionally be allowed for use during this event. The Roar Executive Committee has agreed to the following terms with the use of the head sets.
1. Radios must comply will all local and federal regulations.
2. Driver: A single ear piece or one sided head set type that is not audible to others and does not reduce the ability to hear the referees’ calls must be used.
3. Pit person: A single or double ear head set type that is not audible to others and does not reduce the ability to hear the referees’ calls must be used.
4. Radio communication can only be used while the driver is on the drivers’ stand.
5. Absolutely no 2.4GHz.
6. This policy does not apply to race officials.
Roar reserves the right to test, decline or withdraw the use of any and all communication equipment at anytime during the event.
After the conclusion of this event, this policy will be reviewed and modified if necessary.
ROAR appreciates your cooperation and understanding during the event while we all make safe and effective use of this growing technology.